What others are saying about Travel With Barb:
“Travel With Barb provided us with the most relaxing, hassle-free trip I have ever experienced. The entire staff was professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and connected with our students and chaperones. If you have a choice—choose Travel With Barb.”
– Dr. Brian Anderson, Retired Director of Bands, Fremont High School
“From the first meeting, through the valuable information files, great travel tips, and the excellent organization, I found the setup was flawless. The trip itself was wonderful! The hotel accommodations, the traveling, the meals, the events, were all organized and fun. Travel With Barb truly was with us every step of the way. Without hesitation I would recommend Travel With Barb. I know she is going to be my exclusive travel organizer from now on!”
– Dan Hays, Director of Theatre Arts, Midland University
“I always enjoy working with you! You always give me the honest answers and expert guidance. You rock!”
– Doran Johnson, Director of Choral Activities, Westside High School
“I will NEVER travel again without your assistance. The sheer time that your company saved me so I could concentrate on my teaching and students alone was worth the investment. In this age where customer service has been removed from so many companies it is refreshing to work with a group of people that value customer service above all other aspects of their business.”
– Lester Ray Miller III, Director of Choral Arts, Ankeny Centennial High School
“I thoroughly enjoyed our band trip with Travel With Barb.” The trip went smoothly and most importantly, the directors, chaperones and students all came home tired but not stressed out and were full of fantastic memories. If you are looking for a company to help you plan and enjoy your next group travel experience, I would highly recommend that you speak to Travel With Barb first!"
– Ky Hascall, Director of Bands, Park Hill High School
"Our trip was well organized, fun and efficient, and my students had a blast. I can't wait to start planning my next trip with Travel With Barb."
– Megan Tantillo, Director of Choral Activities, Millard North High School
“I just wanted to tell you how impressed myself and my students were with the trip! You did an amazing job setting it up and it all worked out beautifully! We couldn't believe how much of NYC we got to see in the amount of time we were there. Our tour guildes were the best I've ever had. They really knew the insides and outs of the city and were so great to work with."
– Lindsay Lund, Director of Band & Choral Activities, Kearney Catholic High School
"Accomodations were first rate, activities were kid friendly, educational and fun!"
– Jeff Mount, Director of Bands, Blair High School
“We were very happy with the Travel With Barb experience!. My administrators were especially thankful for all of the positive feedback they received about the trip. I hope to work with Travel With Barb on future student trips, as they have this thing down to a science. It is definitely worth it!!!”
– Tracy Anderson, Director of Choral Activities, Wayne High School
"Thank you for making us feel important. Your personal attention went above and beyond expectations. HTRS will continue their relationship with Travel With Barb."
– Lisa Othmer, Principal, HTRS High School
"Travel With Barb made taking a large group of high school students to Orlando easy and trouble free. Everything went very smoothly and fun was had by all!"
– Amy Kassel, Director, Wyoming Association of Student Councils
“One of the best, most well organized trips I’ve been on. Thanks so much for such an awesome experience. You guys are so good at what you do.”
– Linda Conrad, Director of Choral Activities, Lincoln High School, Sioux Falls
"Travel With Barb made it possible for my students to service the community of Memphis! PRICLESS gift! They were organized and efficient, which allowed me to be the band director, not the travel guru."
– Michelle Bluford, Director of Bands, Elkhorn South High School
“Our trip was well organized and had great activities that provided our students with wonderful learning experiences. We were included in all decisions of planning and had a voice in creating our trip experience. Travel With Barb did an excellent job.”
– Peter Wilger, Director of Bands, Omaha Central High School
"The NASC trip you planned went off without a hitch. As always, you planned it down to the tips for drivers, which was so convenient. At one point, the charter driver asked if Barb was meeting us at the museum. It was great to know that you not only plan the trips, but personally know your contacts."
– Mike Musil, Director, Nebraska Association of Student Councils